Everything you need and more!
There has been no expense spared with this beautiful home. Meticulously maintained by its current owners and its beautiful presentation, this home is truly something special and it offers all those extras you have been looking for in a home.
The master bedroom suite is located to the back of the home which overlooks the stunning swimming pool and has His and Hers walk in robes, stylish ensuite and separate toilet/powder room. Whilst the study and the 2 other bedrooms with double built in robes are all located at the front of the home and share the main bathroom.
The interior living space includes a separate carpeted theatre room, spacious living/dining area with split system air conditioner, stunning bamboo laminate flooring, 32 course high ceiling & ceiling fans.
The homes theme of modern design flows through to this beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, 900mm electric oven, 900mm gas hot plates, double fridge recess and lots of cupboard space. The laundry is off the kitchen and also features modern design and shopper’s entrance from the triple garage.
Exterior features include an alfresco entertaining area with stunning wooden lined ceiling, salt water swimming pool with quality glass panelled security fencing, Liquid limestone paving, wonderful street appeal & grassed front yard, exposed aggregate driveway plus triple garage with convenient rear access & shopper’s entry.
– 609sqm beach side block
– 5.5kw inverter with 20 solar panels & Solar hart hot water system
– 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with a separate study/4th bedroom
– Second bedroom has semi ensuite being the second bathroom
– Private carpeted theatre room
– Large living/dining area with split system air conditioner, bamboo laminate flooring and 32 course ceiling
– Stylish kitchen with 900mm cooking package, dishwasher and timber cupboards
– Stunning timber lined ceiling alfresco with fan and down lights
– Salt water swimming pool with quality glass panelled security fencing
– Liquid limestone paving
– Exposed aggregate driveway
– Gabled garden shed
– Gas heater and modern expandable ceiling fans
– Quality fixtures and fittings and window treatments
– Security fly screen doors
– Triple garage with rear access
The home is located beach side of Dalyellup, only a short stroll to the beach. Schools, many parks & shopping centre all close by.
|Price:||$$520,000 - $540,000 AUD|
|Address:||3 Herald Way|