Tucked away on a quiet little street is this neat and tidy home, offering peaceful living in the beautiful family friendly suburb Dalyellup.
This well presented three-bedroom home is ideal for anyone seeking a low maintenance option for life on the go. The simple yet convenient floorplan offers light filled and airy rooms throughout. Complete with a breakfast bar, the spacious kitchen enables seamless open plan living and dining. The glass sliding door opens out to the paved undercover entertaining area, perfect for relaxing and entertaining friends/family. The separate theatre room is a bonus and has double sliding doors. All three bedrooms offer built in robes while the master is complete with a WIR & ensuite.
Located just a stone’s throw away from all that Dalyellup has to offer including parks, playgrounds, Tuart Forrest Primary School, the shopping centre, and public transport while you’re a few minutes drive from the beach and only 15 minutes from Bunbury. This is low maintenance and convenient living at its finest.
– Built in 2015
– 325sqm block
– 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
– Master with WIR & Ensuite
– Minor bedrooms with BIR’s
– Main bathroom has bath
– Large open plan living/dining area with Split cycle air conditioning
– Great size kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry & quality appliances
– Separate theatre room with sliding doors
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Synthetic lawn & easy-care gardens at the front
– Reticulated gardens
– Security fly screen front door
– Double lock up garage with shoppers’ entrance to the kitchen
– Fantastic location
Contact me today for more information
|Address:||5 Jacinth Road|