Great Location – Price Reduced!
Located opposite bushland on a well-presented street, this beautiful residence has been slightly upgraded with style! Move right in or rent it out as there is not a thing to do but enjoy your new home.
At this price, its cheaper to buy established than build a home of this size!
Enjoy this quiet yet ultra-convenient positioning in a thriving community. You are within short walking distance to the Usher Dr’s Surgery & Chemist, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, parks/playgrounds and just a short drive to the Beach, Dalyellup Shopping Centre, Minninup Forum & various other schools. A wonderful, family friendly neighbourhood, you are surrounded by multiple picturesque parks and walking tracks including the Tuart walk through to Dalyellup.
Inside, the home has been well maintained throughout and is complimented by plenty of natural light and a fresh modern colour palette. Spacious theatre room and open plan living/dining areas unfold over the one level.
There are four generously sized bedrooms. The three back rooms all have built-in robes. The spacious master bedroom comes complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite. A decent size main bathroom and a separate toilet services the remainder of the home perfectly.
Outdoors, there is plenty of flat grassed area for children and pets to play in the safety of the fully fenced yard. There is even plenty of room for a patio extension and/or a large shed!
Your vehicles will be secure in the double lock-up garage which has internal access to the home through the kitchen for ease of unloading the groceries. The garage also has drive through access to the back yard with a single lockable roller door.
– BRAND NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Large master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
– Large theatre room with double doors
– Open plan living/dining area with split system air con
– Great size kitchen with shopper’s entrance
– Gas bayonets to front theatre room and main living area
– Minor bedrooms all have BIR’s
– Main bathroom with separate bath
– Large backyard big enough for a large shed
– Drive through access to the back yard with paving down the RHS of the property
– Large double lock up garage
Get in quick – this property won’t last long!
|Address:||72 Mosedale Avenue|