Spacious family home just a stroll to the beach
Perfect for those with a growing family or just wanting more space, this solid double brick home has what you need to expand. It has plenty of space inside and out for family, entertaining, pets, play and everyday life.
Walking through the double door entry you can see already the amount of space throughout this home with many living areas including a formal dining, front lounge room, casual dining, living room and an activity room between the front bedrooms. All 4 bedrooms are all a great size with built in and walk in robes.
There is also a lock up double garage with drive through access to the large decked patio, and beyond that, the double lockup workshop. So, if you have cars, trailers, boats, bikes or anything in between you can sleep easy at night knowing you have room for them at home, locked up and secure.
– Great street appeal
– Double garage with drive through access
– Roller shutters to front of the home
– Double door entry with security fly screen doors
– Plenty of storage throughout
– Large master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes and private ensuite
– Open plan family area including front lounge, formal dining, meals and living area
– Ceiling fans to main living areas
– Kitchen with large fridge recess, gas cooktop, rangehood, electric oven, dishwasher, backyard outlook and plenty of cupboard space
– Bedrooms 2&3 located away from the Master with their own built in robes and activity/study area.
– Bedroom 4 also has built in robe and is located closer to the master bedroom
– Second bathroom with bath
– Large decked patio for entertaining
– Concrete, double door workshop with power
– Great size backyard for the kids/pets
– Outdoor shower to wash off from the beach
– Gas storage hot water system
– Gas bayonets
– Large 970sqm block
– House was built in 2002
– Bus stops close by
– Approx. 800m from the beach
– 4 schools in total in Dalyellup
– Dalyellup Shopping centre, doctors, dentist, gym, vets, day-cares all close by
– And many parks close by
|Price:||$$430,000 - $450,000 AUD|
|Address:||8 Seque Way|