Nestled in the quiet streets in the ever-popular suburb of Dalyellup, is this gorgeous single level Dale Alcock home.
This classic Beach Home features soaring cathedral ceilings in the living/dining/kitchen areas, bright interior and gloss wooden floor boards create an airy coastal ambience to this stunning residence.
The large kitchen has been designed with functionality and family in mind with quality cabinetry and expansive counter tops.
The comfortable master suite features a generous walk-in-robe, large ensuite with double vanities, and sliding doors to the decked outside entertaining area. The two additional bedrooms are generously sized with large robe spaces.
Beautiful wooden decking lines the expansive outdoor entertaining area, which then leads you to the large fully fenced grassed area perfect for kids or pets.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure year-round comfort.
Located only 1 street back from the beach, this property enjoys a tranquil quality lifestyle, while being only a few minutes from local shopping centres, doctors surgery, parks, and schools.
– 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on 663sqm block
– Glazed front entry doors
– Wooden floor boards
– Study situated at the front
– Cathedral ceilings to living/dining/kitchen area
– Stunning undercover alfresco entertaining area with decking
– Master suite opening out to alfresco area with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Modern style kitchen with lots of benchtop space and stainless-steel appliances
– Plenty of storage throughout the house
– Remote controlled double garage, with additional onsite parking
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Large fully fenced lawn perfect for children and pets
– Low maintenance established gardens
Contact Natalie today to view this beautiful beach home – 0411712994
|Price:||Offers Over $429,000|
|Address:||9 Cambria Road|